Wi-Fi hotspots are great for when you need a wireless internet connection without any wires and cables. This article will show you how to create a Wi-Fi hotspot on Windows 11 so that your PC becomes a wireless internet router, in no time at all!
Connecting to Wi-Fi can be the most frustrating part of your visit to a coffee shop, airport, or library. You don’t want to take up one of their precious passcodes and apply it on your laptop, and you even don’t desire to fork over all of your mobile data for the next few hours, just so you can work hassle-freely.
Luckily, there is an easy fix for this problem that won’t cost you anything, besides a little bit of your time i.e., create your own Wi-Fi hotspot. Here’s a quick tutorial on how you can set up your own Wi-Fi hotspot on Windows 11, for use on your smartphone or other devices easily.
Step-By-Step Guide to Create a Wi-Fi Hotspot on Windows 11
The detailed guide mentioned next will teach you how to create a wireless hotspot on a machine running Windows 11. If you have multiple gadgets that could benefit from access to the internet, this could be a handy technique for all of you guys. So, without any further ado, let’s dive into these steps, and have a look at each one of them critically.
- First, go to the “Start Menu” on your Windows 11 PC, and click on it.
- Next, from the different options available in front of you, click on the one labeled “Settings”.
- After that, proceed with clicking on the option named “Network & Internet”. It will be present on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Now, you will see an option i.e., “Mobile Hotspot”. Click on this tile.
- Next, click on the chevron present right next to the option labeled “Share My Internet Connection From”, and then select the option of your own choice whether Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or Ethernet.
- After that, click on the chevron available on the right-hand side of the option named “Share Over”. Then from the dropdown menu, click on the option of your desire i.e., Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or Ethernet.
- Now, proceed with clicking on the chevron icon present right next to the option i.e., “Properties”. Then, from the opened section, click on the button labeled “Edit”. It will be available on the right-hand side of the option named “Network Properties”.
- Next, from the prompted window, fill in the required information including the Network Name, Network Password, and Network Band. Once done with this, click on the “Save” button.
- After that, again move to the “Mobile Hotspot” option. Here, click on the toggle button in order to enable it.
- Now, upon activation, this acts as a hub for information about whichever gadgets you’ve linked. Up to eight devices can be linked together. You can see the details under the “Properties” section.
- Finally, click on the toggle button present right next to the option i.e., “Power Saving”, to successfully switch it on. It will cause the hotspot to go down immediately if no devices are connected.
That’s all there is to it! The aforementioned technique makes setting up a hotspot on a computer running Windows 11, a breeze.
Setting a Wi-Fi hotspot on Windows 11 is a great way to share your internet connection with other devices. It’s also very easy to do and only takes a few minutes. In this article, we’ve shown you how to create a Wi-Fi hotspot on Windows 11 using the built-in Settings app. We hope this has been helpful, and that you now have a working Wi-Fi hotspot. Just follow the instructions carefully, and you’ll be up and running in no time!
Have you ever done this before reading this blog article? Whether you are successful in creating a Wi-Fi hotspot on your Windows 11 or not? Which technique did you apply to get the job done? Has our explained guide proved beneficial for you?
If you have gone through this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it, and try to answer them in the best possible manner, asap.
In the end, if you liked this amazing blog post, give it a thumbs up now. Also, share it with your best friends, office colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys, and stay blessed forever!