There has been a lot of talk about how to enable dark mode on WhatsApp, recently. The truth is that this feature already exists, you just have to know how to find and activate it. However, if you are a novice user, then don’t worry! In this article, we will show you exactly what steps you need to take, in order to enjoy the dark mode on WhatsApp, in no time at all.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world at present. Here, we will be teaching you how to enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp, which means that you can switch between a light and dark interface, at any time. Dark Mode will make your phone look cooler and more professional.
One of the latest features to hit WhatsApp is its Dark Mode. This mode switches the background of your chats to a dark theme, which will remove any bright light that might be making it hard for you to go about your day. It will also give you a much better reading experience, than what the lighter mode could offer.
Regardless of whether you’re viewing messages, files, or images, you’ll find that this mode is perfect for helping you read in comfort. So, let’s get started, and without any further delay have a look at the guides to enable dark mode on WhatsApp, on various everyday used devices.
Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp: Android
Follow the next mentioned steps carefully and in sequential order, to successfully switch on the dark mode inside your WhatsApp application. Here is what needs to be done:
- First, launch “WhatsApp” on your Android smartphone.
- Next, tap on the three vertical dots icon (⋮). It will be present in the upper right-hand corner of your mobile device screen.
- After that, from the context menu tap on the option labeled “Settings”.
- Now, proceed with tapping on the option named “Chats”.
- Next, under the section i.e., Display, tap on “Theme”.
- Finally, from the prompt displayed, tap on the radio button present on the left-hand side of the option labeled “Dark”. Then, tap on “OK”. That’s all there is to it!
Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp: iOS
To successfully activate dark mode on WhatsApp, please follow the step-by-step guide below, in the order given. These steps must be taken immediately.
- First, launch the “Settings” app on your iOS device.
- Next, keep scrolling until you reach the option labeled “Display & Brightness”. Once found, tap on it.
- After that, you will see two options i.e., “Light” and “Dark”. Here, tap on the checkbox, present just beneath the “Dark” option.
- Finally, now open the “WhatsApp” application on your iOS device. You will see that it will launch in dark mode. That’s it!
Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web
Check out the instructions provided below on how to switch to WhatsApp’s dark theme on the web. The method is pretty straightforward. You just need to be with us, and for sure you will achieve your goal of enabling this amazing mode, within seconds.
- First, launch a web browser of your own choice, on your PC/Laptop.
- Next, inside the address/URL bar, type in or paste the following link. Then, press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- After that, once the webpage gets loaded completely, use the “WhatsApp Web QR Code”, for account verification.
- Now, when you land on your WhatsApp profile page, tap on the three vertical dots icon (⋮). It will be available right next to your profile picture, on the upper left-hand side of your PC’s screen.
- Next, from the context menu, tap on the option labeled “Settings”.
- After that, from the left-hand side window, tap on the option named “Theme”.
- Now, from the prompt window, proceed with clicking on the radio button on the left-hand side of the option i.e., “Dark”. Then, click on “OK”. Finally, with this, you have enabled dark mode on WhatsApp Web.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to enable dark mode on WhatsApp. As you can see, it’s a pretty simple process that only takes a few seconds. With this feature turned on, you’ll be able to enjoy using WhatsApp in a low-light environment, without burdening your nervous system.
Moreover, this new mode is also great for saving battery life. Once you’ve enabled dark mode, you’ll never go back to the bright white interface, ever again. Not only is this mode more aesthetically pleasing, but it’s also easier on the eyes and can help reduce eye strain. So what are you waiting for? Give dark mode a try today!
Have you ever used dark mode on WhatsApp or any other application? Whether you are successful in enabling it or not? Which methods did you apply to get the job done? Have our explained step-by-step guides proved beneficial for you?
If you have gone through this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it, and try to answer them in the best possible manner, asap.
In the end, if you liked this amazing blog post, give it a thumbs up now. Also, share it with your best friends, office colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys, and stay blessed forever, brothers and sisters!