We are sure, you are all quite aware of the latest Apple Watch release. It is a revolutionary product of Apple, which provides you the convenience to be able to use it without even operating your smartphone.
Apple Watch is an awesome device that you can utilize to get notifications, track fitness and health stats, control your music, and so much more. Besides, it is a very sleek and stylish gadget, that comes in different colors. But if you’ve ever had a problem with it, you know how frustrating it can be to find a solution.
One of the major issues of the Apple Watch is that the watch has a tendency to get stuck on the Apple logo. Many users have encountered this problem, that their smartwatch screen shows an Apple logo, and they cannot use watch functions anymore.
This article will show you different ways to fix this error i.e., Apple Watch stuck on Apple Logo, at the earliest. So, if you are also among the ones searching for it, then you are on the right platform. Just stay with us for the next couple of minutes, and we assure you that you will not get disappointed in the end!
Methods to Fix Apple Watch Stuck on Apple Logo
By Force Restarting Your Apple Watch
If your Apple Watch is stuck on the Apple logo, you can try force restarting it. To do this, press and hold down the side button and the digital crown simultaneously, for about 10 seconds. After the Apple logo reappears on the watch screen, you can release the buttons.
Your Apple Watch will then reboot and hopefully be back to normal. Unfortunately, if you are still facing the issue, then try the next method.
Via the Find My Apple Watch App
The screen of an Apple Watch that is stuck on the Apple Logo can be unfrozen with the help of a simple hack, that involves using the “Find My Apple Watch” app. Here is what needs to be done, step-by-step:
- First, launch the “Watch App” on a paired iOS device/iPhone and tap on the “My Watch” tab. It will be present in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Next, from the upper left-hand corner of your iPhone’s screen, tap on the option labeled “All Watches”.
- After that, a whole catalog of watches will appear in front of you. Here, proceed with tapping on the information icon i.e., ⓘ, present right next to your Apple Watch name.
- Now, tap on the option named “Find My Apple Watch”.
- Next, the “Find My Apple Watch” app will be opened. If asked, please log in.
- After that, pick your watch from the list available in front of you.
- Now, tap on the option labeled “Play Sound”. This will force the Apple Watch out of the stuck Apple logo screen and into normal operation. If it still doesn’t, you can try playing the sound a few more times to see if it helps.
By Unpairing & Then Pairing Your Apple Watch Again
You can try unpairing your Apple Watch and then re-pairing it if the Apple logo is displaying continuously on your watch and not allowing you to proceed. To do this, first unpair your Apple Watch following the below-mentioned steps in sequential order.
- Initially, launch the “Watch App” on your iPhone and tap on the “My Watch” tab. It will be present in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Next, from the top left-hand corner of your iPhone’s screen, tap on the option labeled “All Watches”.
- After that, a whole list of watches will appear in front of you. Here, proceed with tapping on the information icon i.e., ⓘ, present right next to your Apple Watch name.
- Now, tap on the option named “Unpair Apple Watch”.
- Next, a prompt will be displayed asking for your consent to unpair the watch. Here, tap on the “Unpair” option.
With this, you have successfully unpaired your Apple Watch. Now, wait for around five minutes, and then pair it again. Finally, check to see if the problem is resolved now, or still persists.
By Updating to the Latest watchOS
Apple regularly releases updated software in an effort to address customer complaints and add functionality. Keep your Apple Watch updated to the most recent watchOS, if you’re having consistent problems.
Updating to the latest watchOS is among the most common fixes for the Apple Watch stuck on the Apple logo problem. This can be done by going to the “Watch app” on your iPhone -> tapping on “My Watch” -> then selecting “General” -> and finally “Software Update”.
Now, if there is an update available, download and install it. After the update is completely and successfully installed, your Apple Watch should no longer be stuck on the Apple logo, and most probably will start working properly again.
By Factory Resetting Your Apple Watch
You can restore your Apple Watch to its original state by performing a factory reset. Although time-consuming, this resolves most of the arousing issues. This will reset the device to factory settings, erasing all data (including apps, music, photographs, and user preferences). Here’s how to return your Apple Watch to factory settings:
- First, on your Apple Watch, press the digital crown.
- Next, tap on the Settings icon, i.e., the gear-shaped icon appearing on your watch screen.
- After that, proceed with tapping on the option labeled “General”.
- Now, keep scrolling until you find the option named “Reset”. Once found, tap on it.
- Next, you will land on the screen with the title “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- After that, you will be asked to type in the password to unlock your Apple Watch. This is just to validate your decision of factory resetting your smartwatch.
- Now, enter your passcode and finally reset your Apple Watch.
After the reset process is finished, your watch will need to be configured as if it were brand new. However, even after factory resetting your Apple Watch, if you’re still having trouble, then you are only left with one option i.e., contacting Apple Support for further assistance.
See also: How to Use Amazon Music on Apple Watch
If you find your Apple Watch stuck on the Apple logo, don’t panic! There are a few things you can try to get back up and running in no time, as mentioned in the blog post above. First, try force restarting your watch. If that doesn’t work, try resetting your watch’s settings or updating to the latest watchOS. Unfortunately, if all else fails, you can always contact Apple support for help. We hope these tips have assisted you in solving the problem effectively.
Have you ever fixed this issue before reading this blog post? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to do it? Have our explained methods proved beneficial for you?
If you have done this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it, and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this blog article, give it a thumbs up now. Also, share it with your best friends, colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed forever!