Discord is a free voice and chats service for gamers, but sometimes it does strange things. One of these is the dreaded “Awaiting Endpoint Discord Error”. Let’s take a look at what this error means and how to fix it, in this blog post.
Discord can be an intimidating program for many people, especially if you are a first-time user of this app. However, once you get the hang of it, you’ll find that it is an incredibly useful tool for communicating with other people across the web and playing games like Fortnite, League Of Legends, etc.
However, Discord itself has some errors and glitches that can ruin the smooth gaming experience at times. One of these errors is the “Awaiting Endpoint Discord Error”, which is mostly caused by server end issues or when your system is unable to connect with the Discord servers peacefully.
Keeping this thing in our mind, in this article, we will demonstrate how to fix this error firsthand, so that you can continue chatting on this popular communication platform hassle-freely.
Methods to Fix Awaiting Endpoint Discord Error
By Waiting for Discord Servers to Run Again Effectively
You can wait for some time until the Discord servers are up and running again peacefully. But if you can’t resist the temptation of playing on Discord, then you can move on to the next method. Maybe that will take less time in solving the error and bringing you back to your gaming life once again.
By Switching Server Region
You can also get rid of this Awaiting Endpoint Discord Error, by changing the sever region on your system. Maybe this will work for you. Here’s how to do it:
- First, open the Discord application on your computer.
- Next, navigate to the Settings Menu and click on it.
- After that, inside the Server Settings click on Overview.
- Now, proceed with switching the server location.
- Finally, close the Discord application and then relaunch it. Now, check to see if the error is resolved or still persists.
By Power Cycling Your Router
This is one of the best techniques that can be used to solve this error at hand. For this, all you need to do is power off your router completely and then wait for around 10-30 seconds. Then, proceed with powering it on again. Now, once it is successfully turned on, go on and connect your PC with your desired Wi-Fi network. Then check, if you are now able to run the Discord app successfully.
By Taking Assist From a Renowned VPN
Sometimes, due to geographical restrictions and other circumstances, your Discord application might misbehave and encounter the following error i.e., “Awaiting Endpoint Discord Error”. It can also be due to various network issues.
In this scenario, we recommend you take assistance from a VPN software or tool. But keep one thing in mind, that don’t use a VPN service from third-party websites, as they may provide you with software that is corrupted and contain viruses and malware.
If that is the case, then all your important information will be at risk, and there are chances that your security will be breached and compromised. Use one of the VPNs that are mentioned next.
After turning on the VPN, navigate to the Discord app and see whether it is now running peacefully or still causing problems for you.
By First Uninstalling and Then Reinstalling the Discord Desktop App
This is one of the simplest and quickest methods to get rid of not only this but all of the Discord-related errors. However, this technique doesn’t work all the time. It depends on your luck as well. Here’s how to do it:
- First, launch the PC Settings by searching for it in the search bar located at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, click on the option labeled Apps from the complete list of available options in front of you.
- After that, navigate to the Apps & Features section from the left-pane window.
- Now, keep scrolling until you find the option named Discord. Click on it.
- Next, click on the Uninstall button appearing just below the Discord App logo.
- After that, wait for some time until the uninstallation process is finished completely without any issue.
- Now, as soon as it will be finished, you will be notified by a message.
- Next, open a web browser of your own choice on your PC.
- After that, go to the Discord official website and download the Discord Desktop App’s latest version from there.
- Now, once the download process is complete, go on and install it by double-clicking on the .exe file and then following the on-screen instructions carefully.
Finally, examine the behavior of error now by launching the Discord application on your PC. If it is resolved then good for you, otherwise, you need to contact the Discord Support Team.
If you are facing the Awaiting Endpoint Discord Error, there is no need to worry. This is a common error that can be fixed quite easily and quickly. In this article, we have provided different techniques that can assist you in solving this problem of interest at the earliest. You just need to follow the steps carefully and in sequential order. In this way, you will be able to get rid of this error in no time.
Have you ever tried to fix this error by yourself? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task? Have any of our explained methods worked for you? If you have done this before, share your experience with us in the comments section below.
You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner. Overall, if you liked this blog post, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends, colleagues, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys, and stay blessed forever brothers & sisters!