If you’re an avid Warzone player, you have probably come across the dreaded Dev Error 6634 at one point or another. This article will help you figure out how to get rid of this error and continue playing the game hassle freely.
The game Warzone is a great way to let off some steam and play with your friends in your free time. Unfortunately, there are times when the game can become unplayable because of various bugs or other issues in the software. One such error is Dev Error 6634. Follow this guide to find out how this problem can be fixed asap!
Methods to Fix Dev Error 6634 in Warzone
Here we will be defining the different methods and techniques one can take into consideration, in order to solve the problem of interest i.e., Fix Dev Error 6634 in Warzone.
Don’t worry each method will be thoroughly explained and we assure you that after applying these methods you will not get disappointed. One of these will bring luck for you in solving this error at the earliest. So, without any further delay let’s dig deep into each method one by one in detail.
By Frist Scanning and Then Repairing Your Warzone Game Files
There is no need to completely uninstall and then reinstall the game as this process is quite a time taking one. All you need to do is scan and repair your game files so that the ones that are corrupted and causing this error to prompt on your screen get filtered. Here is a step-by-step guide to scanning and repairing your COD Warzone game files:
- First, launch the Battle.net client.
- Next, navigate to the left-pane window, and under the PARTNER GAMES section, click on Call of Duty: MW.
- After that, click on the Options tab and from the dropdown menu click on Scan and Repair.
- Now, a prompt will appear on the screen with the label Scan and Repair Installation. Click on the Begin Scan button over here.
- Next, wait for some time until the process is finished completely and successfully.
- Finally, when done with this, open the game again and check to see if the error is resolved now or still persists.
By Restarting Shaders Installation
According to some hardcore gamers who have spent much time playing COD Warzone, reinstalling the shaders might play a significant role in getting rid of this Dev Error 6634. Here’s what needs to be done:
- First, open the Modern Warfare (MW) game.
- Next, go to the Options section.
- After that, from the opened window click on the tab named GRAPHICS.
- Now, scroll down and click on the Restart Shaders Installation option.
- Next, a prompt will appear on the screen. Here click on the Restart button.
- After that, be patient as it will take some time to complete the task.
- Finally, once done, reopen the game and inspect the situation of error i.e., resolved or not.
By Switching Your Loadouts, Skins, and Operators
This is one of the quickest fixes for Dev Error 6634 in Warzone. Some forums have reported that if you are utilizing the load-outs or operators from Black Ops Cold War, switch them to the Modern Warfare ones and then examine the results. Also, unfasten all your skins. This might work for you and you can get back to enjoying your game in no time.
By Installing Any Available Windows Updates & Outdated Graphics Drivers
Sometimes installing the Windows updates resolves many issues and errors you are facing with your system. This might also work for you in the present case. Here’s how to do it:
- First, click on the search bar appearing in the bottom left-hand corner of your PC screen, right next to the Windows icon.
- Next, type in Settings inside it, followed by clicking on the available option.
- After that, a whole catalog of options will be appearing in front of you on your screen. Click on the one labeled Update & Security.
- Now, from the left-pane window click on the option named Windows Update.
- Next, click on the Download button under the Windows Update section.
- After that, the downloading process will begin. As soon as the updates are downloaded successfully proceed with installing them on your system.
- Now, you also need to update the outdated graphics drivers. For this, you can visit the manufacturer’s website to get the latest version available now.
- Next, download and install these drivers also and then finally inspect whether the error is resolved now or not.
By Using Another Account
At times, there might be issues with your account due to which this error is displayed on your screen. Try using a different account on the same PC, and then if the problem is resolved, inspect what are the major differences between the two accounts due to which one is working and the other is causing the error.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to the Dev Error 6634 problem in Warzone, but there are a few things you can try that may help. If you’re also among the ones experiencing this error, don’t despair. We have mentioned various fixes in this article that you can use to fix the issue and get back into the game. With a little persistence, you’ll be back to fragging enemies in no time.
Have you ever tried to fix this error by yourself? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task? If you have done this before, share your experience with us in the comments section below.
You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner. Overall, if you liked this guide, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed forever.