In this article, we’ll walk you through how to log in to your Harmony account when you can’t remember your password or are facing other unpredictable issues.
Logitech Harmony has been a revolutionary product for TV remote control. It is a device that allows you to control the entire system of your TV, including sound and lighting from just one remote. You can even use it as a universal controller for all major brands of home theater equipment.
Above all, Logitech Harmony is one of the leading providers of home remote controls. Today we’ll focus on how to log in to your Logitech Harmony account. So stay with us, if you are also among the ones who are looking for it.
Introduction to Logitech
Logitech is a world leader in providing innovative products that help people enjoy a better experience with the digital world. From mice and keyboards to webcams and headsets, Logitech has the right product for everyone.
Moreover, with the Logitech Harmony line of products, you can take control of your entire home entertainment system from one simple device. These products include the Logitech Harmony Hub, which is the central device that allows you to have full authority over your gadgets.
Plus, the Logitech Harmony app gives you even more grip, by allowing you to rule your devices from your mobile phone or tablet. In addition, the Logitech Harmony Remote gives you the ultimate convenience, by allowing you to govern your entire system from anywhere in the room.
To get started with Logitech Harmony, simply create an account at logitech.com/myharmony. Once you have an account, you can start setting up your home entertainment system.
Logitech Harmony Remote
The Logitech Harmony Remote is an advanced universal remote. This remote can control up to fifteen devices at a single time. It comes with a customizable user interface that allows you to input what functions are going to be controlled for each device type, including TV, audio and video game consoles, Apple TV, and Roku. You can also personalize the layout of the buttons and create a custom color scheme of your choice. What more could you wish for!
What Is a Logitech Harmony?
Logitech Harmony is a remote control app that allows you to control your home entertainment system with your phone. You can use it to turn on/off your TV, change the channel, control your Blu-ray player, and more.
You can also use it to create custom activities, so you can easily switch between watching TV, playing a game, and listening to music with just a few taps. If you’re new to Logitech Harmony, or just need a refresher on how to login to your account, here’s a quick step-by-step guide:
- First, open the Logitech Harmony app on your phone.
- Then, tap the Sign In button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen, enter your credentials i.e., email address and password. If you don’t have an account yet, tap the Create Account button and create one by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your Harmony dashboard. From here, you can add devices, create activities, and more.
How to Login to a Logitech Harmony Account Using Your Email Account
If you own a Logitech Harmony remote, you know how great they are for controlling all your home entertainment devices. But did you know that you can also log in to your Harmony account online?
Doing so gives you access to even more features and options for your remote. Here’s how to login to your Harmony account using your email:
- First, click on login on the MyHarmony Desktop Software. This will open a new window displaying the Login ID page.
- Next, enter your correct credentials i.e., email and password inside the provided sections and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- After that, you will be directed to your Harmony account.
However, if you’re trying to log in to your Harmony account using your smartphone follow these steps:
- First, open the Harmony mobile app on your smartphone.
- Next, on the upper left-hand corner of your mobile screen, tap on the menu icon.
- After that, tap on Harmony Setup followed by tapping on Add/Edit Devices & Activities.
- Now, the login page will appear in front of you.
- Next, enter your email and password to successfully log in to your Harmony account.
From here, you can add and remove devices, create and edit activities, and much more. So take some time to explore all the features that your Logitech Harmony account has to offer.
How to Login to a Logitech Harmony Account Using Your Social Login Accounts
Provided next are the steps one needs to follow in order to log in to his/her Harmony account using social login accounts. Here’s how to do it.
- First, navigate to the login screen on your web browser.
- Next, tap or click on the option of social login.
- After that, if you’re already logged into your social login account on your system, Harmony will automatically acknowledge this and authenticate that this is the account you wish to use. In the other case, it will ask you to log in to your social login account.
- Once successfully done with all this, you’ll be redirected to your Harmony account.
See also: How To Fix AT&T TV Login Not Working
We hope this article has helped you in logging into your Harmony account using either your email address or other social media accounts. To do this, simply enter your username and password into the login fields on the Logitech website.
Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to access all of your account’s features and settings. Although, if you’re having trouble logging in or just want to learn more about what your Logitech Harmony account can do for you, be sure to check out the Logitech website today.
What are your thoughts on this article? Kindly provide your feedback and views in the comments section below and let us know how you feel about it. If you liked it share it with your friends, colleagues, and loved ones and give us a thumbs up. Thank you all in advance guys.