Are you looking for a quick way to merge PDFs on iPhone? If so, then cheer up, because, in this article, we will go through the methods that will assist you in doing this without facing any problems and issues.
PDFs are a useful and convenient way to create, store and share documents. But, there’s always been a slight inconvenience of having to open each document individually on the PDF reader when you want to read them.
Have you ever had to resort to weird workarounds when trying to streamline your document workflow? In this blog post, see how you can make life easier on yourself when merging PDFs on an iPhone. So, without any further delay, let’s dig deep into each of the available methods one by one.
Methods to Merge PDFs on an iPhone
Merge PDFs on an iPhone via the Files App
This is one of the easiest and quickest methods to merge PDFs on an iPhone. Here is what needs to be done:
- First, launch the “Files” application on your iPhone from the home screen.
- Next, pin down the PDF files that you desire to merge into one.
- After that, tap on the three horizontal dots icon. It will be appearing in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now, from the context menu, tap on the option labeled “Select”.
- Next, tap on each of the PDF files that you want to merge together.
- After that, proceed with tapping on the three horizontal dots icon. This time, it will be present in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Now, from the series of options appearing on your iPhone screen, tap on the one named “Create PDF”.
- Next, wait for some time until all the selected PDFs successfully get merged.
Once this process is done, you will see a new file appearing inside your “Files” app. This is basically the output file, containing all the merged PDFs. That’s all there is to it.
Merge PDFs on an iPhone via the iOS Shortcuts
You can also perform the task of merging PDFs using the iOS shortcuts. Follow the next-mentioned steps in sequential order to get the job done in no time. Here is how to do it, step by step.
- First, go on and add the Merge PDFs shortcut to your iPhone home screen, using the following link.
- Next, once you click on the link, provided in Step#1, the Merge PDFs shortcut will start displaying inside your “Shortcuts” app.
- After that, if you desire to put it on your iPhone’s share sheet, you need to tap on the button labeled “Add Shortcut”. It will be available on the bottom end of the page in the center.
- Now, inside the “All Shortcuts” section, you will see that the “Merge PDFs” shortcut is also appearing alongside other priorly made shortcuts.
- Next, navigate to the “Files” app on your iPhone, and launch it.
- After that, pin down the PDF files that you desire to merge into one.
- Now, tap on the three horizontal dots icon. It will be appearing in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Next, from the context menu, tap on the option labeled “Select”.
- After that, tap on each of the PDF files that you want to merge together.
- Now, proceed with tapping on the “Share” icon. It will be present in the bottom left-hand corner of your iPhone screen.
- Next, from the whole catalog of options, tap on the one labeled “Merge PDFs”.
- After that, a prompt will appear on the screen asking for your consent regarding the Merging Sequence of the selected PDFs. Sequence the files according to your own choice.
- Now, pick a location where you want to save the output merged file, and tap on the “Done” option appearing in the upper right-hand corner.
- Next, another prompt will pop up asking whether to keep the original PDF files or delete them. The choice is totally yours. You can either tap on the “Don’t Delete” or “Delete” button.
Finally, the merged PDF will start appearing inside the location where you saved it. That’s all!
See also: How to extract images from a PDF file
Now that you know how to merge PDFs on your iPhone, you can easily keep all of your important documents in one place. This is a great way to organize your files and make sure that you always have the latest version of each document.
Plus, it’s just one more way that your iPhone can help you stay productive and organized. So next time you need to merge PDFs, don’t forget that your smartphone can do it for you!
Have you ever performed this task before reading this blog post? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to do it? Have our explained procedures proved beneficial for you?
If you have done this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this article, give it a thumbs up now. Also, share it with your folks, colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed forever, brothers and sisters!