This article will help you remove your card from the Doordash app so that you can continue ordering with a different credit card or pay in cash.
Doordash is an on-demand delivery service that makes it possible for you to order food, groceries, and other items from local stores and restaurants. It is one of the easiest and most popular ways to request food delivery by just downloading the Doordash app.
Moreover, it is also the perfect service for people who are unable to get their hands on food due to illness or other reasons. However, the downside of this convenience is that it also has an additional service fee for every delivery order.
Every now and then, you may make a purchase from Doordash when you are not expecting it. Most of the time this happens when you are out and someone offers to bring you food but they forget to take your credit card. This article will teach you how to remove the card from Doordash so that you don’t have to pay the service fee in the future.
Steps to Remove Card From Doordash
If you’re like most people, you probably use DoorDash to get food delivered to your doorstep. While it’s convenient, it can also be a pain if you accidentally leave your credit card on the account.
Steps to remove card from DoorDash:
First, Log In to your Doordash account.
Next, navigate to the Settings page.
After that, under the Payment Method section click on the Edit button next to the card you want to remove.
Finally, click on the Remove Card button and confirm your choice.
And that’s it! Once you’ve removed your credit card from DoorDash, you’ll need to add a new one if you want to continue using the service.
Remove Card Through the Doordash App
If you’re no longer using a particular credit or debit card on Doordash, you can remove it through the Doordash app. Here’s how:
- First, launch the Doordash app.
- Next, log in to your account using the correct credentials.
- After that, navigate to the option labeled Settings.
- Now, keep scrolling down until you find the option named Payment Settings. Once found, tap on it.
- Next, tap on the Edit Payment Method option.
- Once there, you will be provided with the freedom by the Doordash application to customize your payment information.
- Moreover, you can also remove card (credit/debit) by tapping on that specific card followed by tapping on the Remove Card option.
With this, you have successfully removed your card from the Doordash app. It is as simple as that guys!
It can also be done as follow in some smartphones:
- First, Log in to the Doordash app.
- Next, tap on the Payment option in the menu.
- After that, on the Payment screen, tap on the card that you want to remove.
- Now you will be taken to a screen where you can edit or delete the card details. To delete/remove the card, tap on the Delete Card button.
- A confirmation message will appear asking if you’re sure you want to delete the card. Tap on Yes to confirm.
That’s it! You have achieved your desired goal of removing card from Doordash without any problems or issues.
Remove Card by Logging in on Doordash Website
If you’re a DoorDash customer, you may have noticed that you can’t remove your credit card information from the app at times. That’s because DoorDash stores your credit card data on their servers, not on your device. So, if you want to remove your credit card information from DoorDash, you’ll need to log in to their website and remove it from there.
Here’s how to remove your credit card information from the DoorDash website:
- First, open a web browser of your own liking. If you are using a Windows PC then we will recommend launching the Google Chrome browser. But if you are a Macbook user, then surely Safari must be your first choice.
- Next, in the opened browser go to the address bar and type in the following web address (https://www.doordash.com/). Then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- After that, you will see the Doordash website opening on your browser. Once successfully loaded, log in to your Doordash account by entering the correct credentials i.e., UserName/Email Address and Password.
- Now, click on your account name or picture, and then from the dropdown menu click on the option named Account Settings.
- Next, you will see the Payment option. Click on it.
- After that, click on the Remove Payment Method option.
- Finally, click on the card that you want to remove followed by assuring your decision by clicking the OK button.
That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve removed your credit/debit card information from the DoorDash website, it will no longer be stored on their servers.
There may come a time when you need to remove your card from Doordash. Whether you’re canceling your account or simply changing payment methods, it’s easy to do. Simply log into your account, go to the Payment Methods section, and select the Remove Card option next to the card you want to remove. That’s all!
What are your thoughts on this article? Kindly provide your feedback and views in the comments section below and let us know how you feel about it. If you liked it share it with your friends and family members and give us a thumbs up. Thank you all in advance guys.