A game that even adults can enjoy and find fun. Yes, you definitely guessed it right! Wordle is a word game where you try to spell as many words as possible in the time frame allotted. The more words you are able to find, the higher your score will be.
However, if you find yourself stuck on some letters for too long, then the game becomes more difficult. In this article, we’ll show you how easy it is to reset so that you can keep playing without any interruptions!
Methods to Reset Wordle Word Game Easily
Wordle Reset on PC Using Google Chrome
- First, launch the Google Chrome Web Browser on your PC. Make sure, it is updated to the latest version.
- Next, click on the three vertical dots appearing in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, just below the close (X) button.
- After that, from the list of options, click on the one labeled “Settings”.
- Now, from the left-hand side of the screen, click on the option named “Privacy and Security”.
- Next, under the “Privacy and Security” section, click on the option i.e., “Site Settings”.
- After that, you need to locate the “Additional Permissions” section.
- Now, once located successfully, click on the option labeled “Cookies and Site Data” under the section named “Content”.
- Next, find the option i.e., “See All Cookies and Site Data” and click on it.
- After that, you will see a search option on the right-hand side of the screen with the text “Search Cookies”. Type in the following string inside this search option i.e., “nytimes”.
- Now, a button will appear just below the search field with the title “Remove All Shown”. Click on it.
- Next, a prompt will be displayed labeled “Clear Site Data”. Inside it, click on the “Clear All” button (blue in color).
Finally, with this, you have successfully reset the Wordle game. Now, you can have a fresh new start on this amazing word game.
Wordle Reset on Android With the Aid of Google Chrome
- First, open the Google Chrome browser on your Android device. It will most probably be on the home screen.
- Next, you will see the three vertical dots (i.e., the kebab menu icon) on the top right-hand corner of your screen. Tap on them.
- After that, click on the option labeled “Settings” from the whole catalog of options in front of you.
- Now, keep scrolling until you find the section named “Advanced”. Under this section, tap on “Site Settings” followed by tapping on “All Sites”.
- Next, you will see a search option on the top of the screen. Tap on it.
- After that, type in the following string i.e., “nytimes” inside the search field. Then tap on the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- Now, scroll to the bottom of the page. There you will find a button (in blue color) labeled “Clear & Reset”. Tap on it.
- Next, from the prompt appearing on the screen, tap on the option “Clear & Reset”.
That’s all there is to it. Now, when you open the Wordle game again, then you will see all your stats at “0”. You can have a new start to the game.
Wordle Reset on iOS With the Help of Google Chrome
- First, open the Google Chrome web browser on your iOS device.
- Next, tap on the three horizontal dots icon appearing in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- After that, from the whole list of options, tap on the one labeled “Settings”.
- Now, keep scrolling until you find the option named “Privacy”. Once found, tap on it.
- Next, tap on the “Clear Browsing Data” option. It will be present on the top of the screen.
- After that, set the “Time Range” option to “All Time”.
- Now, uncheck the options which are “Browsing History”, “Saved Passwords”, and “Autofill Data”.
- Next, proceed with tapping on the “Clear Browsing Data” button present at the bottom of the screen in the center.
- After that, a pop-up will be displayed. Here tap on “Clear Browsing Data”.
That’s all! Finally, you have successfully reset the Wordle game on your iOS device. Go on and start playing from scratch to build your stats again.
See also: How to Save Wordle Stats
This article showed you how to reset the Wordle word game very easily. All you need to do is follow the simple steps outlined here and you will be able to reset your game in no time. So, if you are stuck on a level or just want to start over again, make sure to follow this guide and you will be back playing in no time. Good luck folks!
Have you performed this task before reading this article? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task? Has any of our explained procedures/methods worked for you?
If you have done this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this blog post, give it a thumbs up. Also, share it with your best friends, colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed forever!